Sunday, August 26, 2012

White Chocolate Blueberry Cookie Butter Cookies

The day before I left for school I saw a recipe on Kevin & Amanda for cookies made with blueberries, white chocolate, and biscoff spread.  I bought a jar of cookie butter from Trader Joe's at the beginning of the summer and I had yet to try it out.  I have heard that it is similar to biscoff spread and so while I was drooling over these cookies, the wheels in my head got spinning and I decided to try out the recipe with cookie butter instead!

The cookies came out super yummy and it was the perfect treat to bring back with me to school.  I have been sharing them with all my friends and they have made my room smell delicious!

White Chocolate Blueberry Cookie Butter Cookies

Ingredients:
1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup Cookie Butter
1 egg
1 tbsp vanilla
1 cup flour
3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup dried blueberries

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line some baking sheets with silpat or parchment paper
2. Whisk flours, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl.
3. Beat butter and both sugars on high until light and fluffy.  Beat in the cookie butter until well combined.  Beat in the egg and vanilla until well combined.  Slowly beat in the flour mixture until just combined.  Stir in the white chocolate and blueberries.
4. Drop tbsp sized cookies on the prepared cookie sheets and bake for about 10-12 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
Enjoy :)

Note: To keep the cookies fresh and soft, place the cookies in a container with a piece of bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment