Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gluten Free Nutella Brownies

Last night I had a really nice evening out at Portillo's with my camp staff! I have really enjoyed this summer and all the staff has been great.  It was awesome to get together for one last big dinner to celebrate this summer and how much fun it has been.  Plus, I got to have my Portillo's chopped salad! It's one of my favorite salads and it always puts me in a great mood.

To continue the End-of-Camp Celebration, I also made some gluten free brownies to bring in as a thank you to my staff.  A couple of the counselors are gluten free and I wanted to make a yummy treat that everyone would be able to enjoy.  These brownies look just like the two-bite brownies you get at the store! They are cute, gluten free, and super delicious!

Gluten Free Nutella Brownies (adapted from Gluten Free Canteen)




Ingredients:
1 cup Nutella
2 eggs
6 tbsp gluten free flour (I used almond flour)
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line or spray a mini muffin pan.
2. Beat all the ingredients together until well combined.  Fill each muffin hole about 3/4 full and bake for about 12 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.

Enjoy :)

4 comments: