Saturday, April 6, 2013

The American Club, Kohler, WI

My mom and I had an amazing time over spring break.  We went to the American Club in Kohler Wisconsin and had our very first massages!  We spent two days and two nights at the hotel and had great food and a really nice and relaxing time.  On the way there, we did some shopping at the outlet malls in Pleasant Prairie (teacher clothes!).  We also checked out the Shops at Woodlake for lunch at the Woodlake Market while we were there and I even found a great UW-Madison sweatshirt!
afternoon tea
welcome mimosas!
tea treats! 
appetizers and wine
The food was great! Our first night, after a lovely afternoon tea and some great appetizers with wine, we had Italian at Cucina.  My mom and I split a salmon dish and chicken dish and everything was delicious.  Then, we came back and hat a slice of Chocolate Cake at the Winery for dessert.  We obviously overdid it a little since we both had trouble sleeping that night!
dinner was so good...I forgot to take a picture!

THE chocolate cake
That was alright, since the next day, we had our massages.  It was fabulous.  I felt relaxed and amazing.  We went early, read books, and stayed after to chill and just relax.  I haven't spent that much time relaxing in ages and it was must needed.  Afterwards, we had our tea, appetizers, and then it was off to dinner at the Wisconsin Room.  My mom got the Pork and I had the Steak on special.  Both our meals were, again, fantastic, and we decided to skip dessert in hopes of sleeping better and being healthier.


However, the next morning, we made a stop at the Greenhouse for ice cream and lattes before it was time to head back home.


The entire trip was amazing and I would gladly head back in a heartbeat.  This was a great way to spend a few days over break and we did not have to travel far at all for a very fun time!


No comments:

Post a Comment