Sunday, April 7, 2013

Strawberry Greek Yogurt Pancakes

I have a yummy breakfast for you on this lovely Sunday morning! Whole Wheat Strawberry Greek Yogurt Pancakes! Yum! I used THIS recipe and threw in some strawberries.  It was absolutely delicious!

Also, I have had a crazy busy weekend! Friday was my first Teacher Interview! I think it went pretty well for a first try and I am pleased! I am excited to hear back from the school and regardless of if I get the position, I am so excited to be starting this process! Finally getting an interview gave me new energy in this whole job-search process.  It is so tedious and stressful, but this news made me feel like it is all going to be worth the effort!  Also, after the interview, I got to see my mom at the pre-school, found out about my job for the summer (back at camp!) and went shopping for some more interview outfits!  It was a great day and ended with a fun dinner with my parents at The Claim Company, dessert at Yogurtland, and a movie (the Five Year Engagement!) with my mom before bedtime.  I haven't spent a Friday like that in a long time and it was great.

Saturday, after my 7 mile run, it was time to come back to school.  I got together with Tamara, Courtney, Glynis, and Tyrone for dinner and watching the Final Four.  It was a fun night and our dinner was delicious! (More on that later!).  Now, it is another Sunday and I have so much work to do! I did want to share that recipe for amazing pancakes, but now it is time for me to apply for more jobs and plan my lessons for the upcoming week!  I hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment