Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Spinach and Artichoke Pasta

I keep getting so behind on all my fun recipes! I have been cooking a lot now that it is the summer and the chef who typically brings food during the year is on break! However, I am still here and I gotta eat! So I have been having a good time inventing yummy lunches and dinners to have during and after school.  This was one of my fun ideas.  I had a ton of leftover Lightened Up Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip.  So, I sautéed some peppers, made some pasta, and had a lovely meal!

Spinach and Artichoke Pasta

Ingredients:
8 oz whole wheat angel hair pasta
1/2 cup Lightened Up Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil

Directions:
1. Make pasta and Spinach and Artichoke Dip according to directions.
2. In a small pan, heat oil over medium heat.  Saute pepper slices until lightened in color and translucent.
3. Drain pasta and place back in bowl.  Stir in dip and peppers.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment