Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cranberry Chicken

When I was getting ready to come back to school, I wanted to bring along some dishes that would remind me of home.  This dish is one of my favorites.  I loved when my mom would make this for dinner.  She always served it with orzo and veggies and it was great.  It is also crazy easy to make and so I wanted to make a dish to bring back with me.  Now, I have 4 amazing pieces of Cranberry Chicken ready to be served with some veggies for dinner or chopped up in a nice salad for lunch.  This is a great recipe to have in your back pocket when you need an amazing and quick meal idea.

Cranberry Chicken

Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts
8 oz. russian dressing
1 package lipton onion soup mix
few drops of honey
1 can whole cranberries

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350.  Place the 4 chicken breasts in a 13 by 9 inch pan. 
2.  Mix all the ingredients together and spread over the chicken. 
3.  Place the chicken in the oven for 40-60 minutes or until chicken is done!  

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment