Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Taste of Madison

I'm not sure I can think of a better way to end summer and kick off the new school year than celebrating the Taste of Madison.  The Taste of Madison is so much fun and it is great to see all the amazing foods Madison has to offer.  Also, it is a great way to hang out around the capitol!  I walked on over with my girls, Lauren and Caryn and we enjoyed some fantastic food.

My favorite item is the Betta Bruschetta from Johnny's Italian Steakhouse.  It is absolutely delicious! The tomatoes taste so fresh and juicy and it was the perfect treat on such a warm day.

Source: Johnny's Italian Steakhouse

After the Taste, my day just got better with a visit from my friend Anna from back home.  We had a great time shopping with my other friends, Tamara and Courtney and then going out at night!  Anna even gave me a great cocktail recipe and I can't wait to share it here!


After a fun night, Anna and I started off Labor Day with a nice breakfast at the Sunroom Cafe.  Afterwards, she had to head back towards Chicago and I needed to start getting ready for school!


I can't believe summer is finally over.  It was an amazing summer and now I am ready for a great senior year! I am already all ready with my Algebra warm-ups for the first week and I can't wait! Also, tonight is my first DTS meeting with the other members on the exec council.  Senior year, here I come!

1 comment: