Baby Blueberry Tarts
4 pre-baked mini tarts (These are mine)
1/2 cup non-fat greek yogurt
1 tsp honey
1/4 tsp vanilla
1. Mix together the yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Divide among the 4 tarts. Top with fresh blueberries!
It's time for another Foodie Friends Friday! Last week this lucky winner won an adorable spoon ring from Miss Macie:
Cinnamon Rolls from Baker Becky
And here are the winners from last week!
This week is sponsored by Daiya and there will be 6 winners!!! Four randomly picked posts and 2 randomly picked readers will win coupons!
But first, here are this week's co-hosts:
Foodie Friends Friday http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com
Tracy at Busy Vegetarian Mom http://www.busyvegetarianmom.com
Robyn's View http://www.robynsviewathome.blogspot.com
Marlys at This and That http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com/
Lois at Walking on Sunshine http://wifeofthecolonel.blogspot.com/
Lindsey at Family Food Finds http://www.familyfoodfinds.com
Cindy at Cindys Recipes and Writings http://www.cindysrecipesandwritings.com
R Dawn at Spatulas on Parade http://www.spatulasonparade.blogspot.com
Ericka at Chef Picky Kid http://www.chefpickykid.com
Michelle at From Calculus to Cupcakes http://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.blogspot.com
Cynthia at Feeding Big http://www.feedingbig.blogspot.com
Jodie at Binomial Baker http://www.binomialbaker.blogspot.com
One more thing: The Rules
Step 1: Make sure that anything you link up is:
- A recipe that is made and photographed by you
- Not part of a sponsorship/sales/giveaway or other promotions/linky parties
- Linked to a specific page of your recipe, not your homepage
- Please limit your link-ups to 3 per party
- Show some love and link back to my blog and Foodie Friends Friday (http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com) on the post of the recipe you are submitting. For example: This recipe is featured on "Host Blog Link" and http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com Linky Party
If you want to be the very best Foodie Friend Ever...
- Grab our button at http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com and put it on your page and share Foodie Friends Friday!
- Take some time and check out other submitted links and the blogs of all our gracious hosts
- Come on over and "like" us on Facebook www.facebook.com/foodiefriendsfriday
Step 3: Come back on Sunday and vote for your favorite recipes by clicking on the star under the recipe. You only get 3 Votes so use them wisely!
***Please note that by linking up your recipe you are agreeing to allow Foodie Friends Friday and any of it's affiliated websites or publications to use photos/links/recipes for any reprint, republishing and distribution without monetary compensation to you. If photos/recipes are used, proper credit and link backs will be included.