Mini On-The-Go Apple Oatmeal Cups
(makes 24 mini cups plus 5 large cups or 36 mini cups)
2 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cloves
1 1/2 cups plain almond milk
1/2 cup egg whites
1/4 cup plain applesauce
1 apple, peeled and chopped (I used Granny Smith)
1/4 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a mini muffin pan.
2. Beat the egg whites, almond milk, and applesauce together in a large bowl.
3. In another bowl, whisk the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves together. Pour this mixture into the almond milk mixture and mix to combine.
4. Pour the batter into the muffin pan, filling each well about 3/4 full-full. Bake for about 30-35 minutes. The mini cups will be done closer to 30 and the large ones may take a bit longer.
It's time for another Foodie Friends Friday! Last week these three lucky winners won a coupon from Daiya Cheese:
2. Tara, Let's Eat Beef Stew
1. High Heels and Grills Tin Foil Dinners
2. A lil Country Sugar Roasted Balsamic Zucchini
3. Life and Lovebugs Vegetarian Chili
4. A Girl's Reflection Italian Wedding Cookies
And here are the winner's from last week's party!
#1 Sweet Heat Chefs- Dark Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Truffles
#2 Marlys This and That- Baked Rice with Eggplant and Zucchini
#3 Busy Vegetarian Mom- Vegan Philly Cheese Steak
#1 Marlys This and That- Baked Rice with Eggplant and Zucchini
#2 Family Food Finds- Vegan Crunch Wrap
#3 Pint Sized Baker- Ginger and Lime Sandwich Cookies
This week is sponsored by A Mustard Seed Dream and three randomly picked, lucky winners will win a Kitchen Canister Decal!
But first, here are this week's co-hosts:
Foodie Friends Friday http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com
Tracy at Busy Vegetarian Mom http://www.busyvegetarianmom.com
Robyn's View http://www.robynsviewathome.blogspot.com
Angie at A lil Country Sugar http://alilcountrysugar.blogspot.com/
Marlys at This and That http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com/
Lois at Walking on Sunshine http://wifeofthecolonel.blogspot.com/
Lindsey at Family Food Finds http://www.familyfoodfinds.com
Cindy at Cindys Recipes and Writings http://www.cindysrecipesandwritings.com
R Dawn at Spatulas on Parade http://www.spatulasonparade.blogspot.com
Ericka at Chef Picky Kid http://www.chefpickykid.com
Michelle at From Calculus to Cupcakes http://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.blogspot.com
Cynthia at Feeding Big http://www.feedingbig.blogspot.com
Jodie at Binomial Baker http://www.binomialbaker.blogspot.com