I was seriously craving chocolate and peanut butter this weekend and so I created these babies: Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies with Reese's Pieces and Dark Chocolate Chips. They are obviously healthy because of the NATURAL peanut butter and the DARK chocolate ...right?
Anyways, summer is almost here and I feel like celebrating. I'm not too concerned with how many cookies I consumed and I went for a run anyways :)
Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies (adapted from Buns in my Oven)
3/4 cup natural, creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup Nutella
1 1/2 cup of Reese's Pieces/Dark Chocolate Chips (Not gonna lie, I didn't really measure this, I just used up what I had...)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, and both sugars until well combined. Beat in the egg and vanilla until well combined.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together. Slowly add this mixture to the wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
4. Swirl in the nutella using a knife or by mixing slowly. Finally, mix in the Reese's Pieces/Dark Chocolate chips.
5. Drop tbsp sized balls of batter on the cookie sheet and bake for about 10 minutes.