Homemade Whole Wheat Graham Crackers (adapted from Tracey's Culinary Adventures)
1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3/8 tsp kosher salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature, cut into cubes
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/8 cup honey
1. Whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl beat butter, sugar, and honey together until well combined. Beat in half the flour mixture until well combined. Scrape down sides and then beat in the rest of the flour mixture.
3. Shape dough into a rectangle, wrap in plastic wrap, and cool in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4. Roll out chilled dough on a floured surface and create your cracker shapes with cookie cutters. Pierce holes in the crackers using a fork, place on a parchment or sillpat lined baking sheet, and freeze for 10 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350 and bake crackers for 6-7 minutes. Turn the sheets around and continue to bake for another 6-7 minutes or until edges begin to brown.