Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wedding Planning Wednesday: Save the Dates

I ordered Save the Dates!!!

I used Shutterfly and I waited until they were offering a 50% off coupon.  So, I ended up with a great deal.  We are expecting to invite about 300 guests (I know...its huge), and so I was told that I should order 200.  However, it was $2 more to buy 225 and I figured I would do that just to be safe.  I know that you only need to send 1 to couples and such, but I wanted to have enough and I figured they would be a nice keepsake as well.

Here are some of the designs that I was considering:



Plus, we used 3 of our engagement photos on the cards and they look so pretty :)  You all will just have to wait to see the finished product!  OOOH! And, it's a magnet! I can't wait to get them and then start sending them out!

Also, my friend, Caryn, has been calling them "StDs," which I think it pretty hilarious and every time I think about my Save the Dates I giggle a little...but anyways...


No comments:

Post a Comment