Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wedding Planning Wednesday

We are about 4 months away from the big day!

Everything is pretty much done, but we are working on fine tuning and small details.

Here is what I have going on:

1. We got our reception shoes!
2. We are in the process of booking a trolley to schlep the wedding party from the hotel where we are getting ready to the venue with one stop in between for photos.
3. We booked the makeup artist and scheduled times for makeup and prep for the day of
4. I found super cute "walking down the aisle" shoes.
5. We met with the Rabbi to go over ceremony details.
6. I am going wedding invite shopping on Sunday to order paper and have our invites printed.
7. My wedding dress is in and my fittings are scheduled.

So, I feel pretty accomplished.  I can't believe we have so much done and I really haven't felt stressed at all.  We have been making decisions, keeping track of a check list and getting things done.  Now, I have some pretty fun stuff to look forward to!  We are sending out our invites in June, my first wedding shower is in May and the other two (yes there are three total) are in June.  Plus, my MOH (maid of honor) has been amazing and she is working on planning the details of my bachelorette weekend and Bri's family is getting all the rehearsal dinner details set up and ready to go.  I can't wait to start celebrating and I am so excited for what is to come.  I am incredibly appreciative of everything people are doing for us and so far it has just been so wonderful.  What a great way to get ready for a wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment