Sunday, August 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Mommy!

It's my mommy's birthday today!  She's officially 60!!!! I can't really believe that because she certainly doesn't look/act like it!  I am writing this because I want to wish her a very happy birthday and I hope that she has an amazing day.

Last night, we had a lovely meal at Longitude315 in Highwood.  Afterwards, we went to Cellar Gate for some drinks and to enjoy some live music.  It was a special night and it was a wonderful way to celebrate my mom.

Tonight, we are head to Mexique for dinner.  This place is AMAZING.  I mean, the food is just fabulous.  Bri's sister had her wedding reception at this place and I am very excited to be going back.
Good food is my absolute favorite way to celebrate and today is an extra special day.  My mom is the most amazing person that I know and I love her so very much.  She was the world's nicest mommy as I was growing up and now she is the world's greatest friend/advisor/teacher to me.   I love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment