Thursday, March 7, 2013

Strawberry Bellini

Not much time to chat today.  I am so busy with school this week that I can't think straight!  I recently received all of my letters of recommendation and therefore I am now able to submit complete applications to schools!  If you know anyone who is looking for a math teacher, let me know! I have been filling out applications like crazy and it is making me feel both very overwhelmed and very excited/nervous. I don't have much time to cook or bake! I do, however, have a new and exciting thing to share: I have a Drink Recipe today!

Last weekend, Tamara, Courtney, and I made dinner.  I made a recipe that involved strawberries (more on that later) and we had a ton of extra ones.  Tamara had the fabulous idea of pureeing them and adding the strawberry puree to champagne to make some fun drinks for our dinner.  The Strawberry Bellinis were fantastic and it was a great addition to our fun ladies night.  All you need: champagne and strawberries!

Strawberry Bellini

Ingredients:
Champagne
10-12 strawberries

Directions:
1. Cut of the stems and quarter the strawberries.  Place in food processor and chop until you have a smooth puree.
2.  Add about 2-3 tbsp of puree to 1 cup of champagne.  At this point, simply add to your taste preferences.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment