Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Healthy Avocado Chocolate Pudding

When I saw this recipe, I knew I just had to try it.  It is so simple and it looks delicious.  Also, it is pretty darn healthy and just a little crazy.

I have been so busy lately, but even I had time to whip this up in my food processor and then snack on it while working on homework/watching tv (that's right...I can multitask).  So let me tell you the recipe and then I have to go get ready for school!

Healthy Avocado Chocolate Pudding (adapted from Kirbie's Cravings)


Ingredients:
1 medium avocado
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup agave nectar
1/4 cup skim milk

Directions:
1. Peel and take remove the seed from the avocado.  Place chunks of the avocado into a food processor.  Place the rest of the ingredients in.  Food process until smooth.  Eat immediately, or place in the fridge to chill.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment