|Mac N Cheese|
|vegan apple pie|
Strawberry Banana Muffins (adapted from Une Deux Senses)
1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
4 tbsp agave nectar
1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
4 tbsp applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin pan with paper liners and lightly grease the liners.
2. Place chopped strawberries in a bowl with the agave nectar.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
4. In a large bowl, beat bananas to mash them and then mix in the vanilla, eggs, and applesauce. Next, beat in the flour mixture until just combined. Finally, stir in the chopped strawberries/agave.
5. Fill each muffin well to the top and bake for about 25 minutes. An inserted toothpick should come out clean.