Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I can't believe we have reached 2015.  2014 was a big year for me: I completed my first year of teaching, I trained for and ran the Chicago Marathon, I was promoted to director for camp, and Bri and I got engaged.  I am so excited to spend 2015 planning our wedding!  I am also excited to see what else this year brings.  I don't have any resolutions, but I do want to find a new workout activity besides running.  I think I am going to make it a weekly tradition to go to a Kickboxing-Cardio class at the LA Fitness by me.  We will see how that goes!  I also want to continue to read as many books as possible, so if you have any suggestions please let me know!  Finally, I am super pumped to announce that Bri and I found a wedding venue and can officially get the ball rolling on planning!

I wish everyone the best in this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment