Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Restaurant Week: Veranda Restaurant & Wine Bar


I have been such a slacker! I can't believe that I haven't posted here in so long.  I feel badly, but I have been so busy with school!  This past weekend was jam packed with fun and friends.  And now, I am back to the hectic full-time teaching gig.  

I have wanted to share with you yet another restaurant I discovered with Bri for restaurant week.  This place was in Fitchburg, but was only about 15 minutes away from where I live and a great find.  It is called VerandaRestaurant and Wine Bar.  When I saw "wine bar" I as immediately intrigued.  The food was great and I did get to enjoy a good glass of wine with my meal.  It was a really fun date night!






For appetizers, we both had amazing salads.  For dinner, I had the seared tuna and Bri got a vegetable napoleon.  Both were really yummy.  Finally, for dessert we shared the ricotta cheesecake and espresso ice cream.  It was all amazing.  Afterwards, we went back to campus and went to the Piano Bar for a fun evening with friends.

It was a really nice night all around.  Definitely hit up this restaurant if you are in town! 

Now, it’s time for me to return to lesson planning/worksheet creating/trying to work out occasionally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment